Nokia XR20 was launched in India last year. The smartphone is the company’s flagship phone. It comes with military-grade design and carries a price tag of Rs 46,999.
With the new firmware update, Nokia XR20 is getting a redesigned UI and a privacy dashboard that notifies users when an app access location, camera or mic. It also adds new visibility features like grayscale, area magnification and more. Here’s the complete changelog:
- Privacy Dashboard: A clear and comprehensive view of when apps access your location, camera, or mic over the past 24 hours.
- Accessibility Improvements: Designed to be even more accessible with new visibility features; Area magnification, Extra dim, Bold text and Grayscale.
- Private Compute Core: Protect sensitive data in the Private Compute Core. A first-of-its-kind secure mobile environment.
- Conversation Widgets: An all-new conversation widget puts the conversations with the people you care about front-and-center on your home screen.
- Google Security Patch 2022-03.
Those interested can head to Settings > System > System updates to check the update on their device. The update’s availability was shared by some users on Twitter.
Nokia XR20 specifications
The smartphone offers Stock Android experience. Nokia XR20 is equipped with a 6.67-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection on top.
The phone has two colour options- blue and granite. It comes powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 SoC and packs 6GB RAM with 128GB storage. The device is backed by a 4,630mAh battery with 18W wired and 15W wireless charging options.
On the camera front, the phone offers a 48-megapixel primary sensor and a 13-megapixel ultrawide shooter. For selfies, the phone has an 8-megapixel camera. The camera setup has Zeiss optics.