1) Buy clothes you feel good, To Look More Attractive.
First and foremost, what is attractive about a person is how they make you feel. So buy clothes that make you feel good!
The easiest way to look more attractive is by incorporating new colors into your outfit.
3) Be Confident, makes you Look More Attractive
4) Find a Style That Works For You.
Research shows that people who are well-dressed earn higher salaries and climb further in their careers than those who aren’t.
5) Get Rid of Clothes That Don’t Fit or Flatter
Clothes that don’t fit or flatter you, whether because they’re too big or too small, can make you look frumpy and unflattering.
6) Stop Borrowing Clothes From Others (and start borrowing ideas!)
7) Know What Looks Good On You.
8) Have The Right Underwear, Clothing, and Shoes For Your Figure.